We really apologise for the inconvenience this may cause, especially for our current customers, and rest assured that we’re working as hard as we can to get Willby’s back and running as quickly as we can, to support the families and bubs we’re here to serve.
Important regarding orders:
Any online or consult orders already submitted but not yet sent will be refunded. Our online store will be closed for orders from now onwards, and we won’t be taking consult bookings until further notice.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump & Flower Stopper Set
Introducing the famous Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump & Flower Stopper Set in a gift box! If you’re a breastfeeding mama, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect little essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
The Haakaa Breast Pump is made of 100% silicone and sticks to any flat surface with its suction base. The increased capacity lets you express 100ml of breast milk at once, and the flower stopper sits tightly in the neck of your breast pump to stop any accidental spills.
Our compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you! It’s 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
– Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
– Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
– Suction base stops accidental spills.
– One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
– Flower Stopper contains and preserves your breast milk.
– 100ml capacity.
– No cords, batteries or assembly required.
– Easy to use and clean.
– Dishwasher and microwave steriliser safe.
– Made from soft 100% food-grade silicone.
– BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to use:
1) Sterilise your pump using the directions provided
2) Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
3) Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
4) Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
5) When the pump is full, empty into a safe storage container and reposition.
6) If the flow of milk slows or you’ve expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.