ReturnsWe’re happy to offer refunds or exchanges on any item (with the exception of restricted items*) that you have purchased from Willby’s.
If you’re an existing client of Willby’s, you can access in-depth information about colic, our products and how to best use them here.
You’ll be responsible for the cost of shipping to return goods to us unless we specify that we will cover the cost.
Note: Legislation prohibits us from accepting Prescription Items or Compounded Items for refund or exchange.
To qualify for returns, we ask that you follow the below instructions:
- Please check your products as soon as you receive delivery of them. Ensure the correct items have been sent, and nothing is damaged or in an unusable condition.
- Please contact us within 14 days from your order date (7 days for damaged/incorrect items).
Change of mind:
If you’ve had a change of mind about an item you have ordered, we’ll need to receive it back to us unopened and unused, sealed in the original packaging
If the item you have received is faulty, please get in contact with us along with a detailed description of the product fault and if possible, a photo.
Incorrect or damaged items:
If you have received an item that isn’t what you ordered, or it arrived damaged, please take a photo and contact us within 7 days of delivery.
a. Contact us
- To start a return, please send your request to email@example.com. Please make sure we have received and acknowledged your request before you send the item back to us.
b. Approval and instructions
- A member of our team will then review your request, and be in touch with some further information. Once approved, you can package your items for delivery and address to:Willby’s Compounding Pharmacy
536 Whitehorse Road
Mitcham VIC 3132
c. Drop to your local Australia Post outlet
- Once you have packaged and labelled your box as instructed, drop off the parcel at your local Post Office
d. We receive your return
- It can take from 1-10 business days for us to receive your return parcel back to us (depending on where you are located). We check daily for returns and aim to process them within 2 business days of receiving. We will ensure communication with you once we receive the item back.
Note: Unfortunately, we are not able to cover return postage fees unless the item you received was damaged or faulty.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to accept Change of Mind returns for the following items:
- Baby formula
- Compounded items
- Refrigerated items
- Bulk / special orders
- Food items
- Clearance items
SHIPPING AND DELIVERYDelivering throughout Australia
DELIVERY METHOD AND TIMES
We offer one main method of shipping for all purchases.
Express Delivery via Australia Post E-Parcel: Flat rate fee of $15 and 2-5 business days for metro areas. For rural areas, delivery can take anywhere from 2-10 days, depending on your location.
Same or next day dispatch
All orders received before 11am AEST on Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be dispatched from our warehouse on the same day, or next day at the latest.
We work hard to dispatch and deliver all orders within set time frames provided to you but despite all orders being sent via Australia Post’s express delivery, we’re unable to guarantee delivery at a specific date or time due to the unpredictable nature of working with postal services.If your order is placed over the weekend or on a public holiday, it will be processed and dispatched on the next business day, or the second business day at the latest.
Once an order is made, it unfortunately can’t be edited or cancelled. Once an order label is printed, the Australia Post charge applies and it can’t be changed to a pick-up order.
Tracking your order
Once your order is confirmed and processed by us, you’ll receive an email with your tracking information. Simply track the progress and whereabouts of your order by following the instructions in your email.
Authority to leave (ATL)
Every Willby’s order is sent with automatic ‘authority to leave’ post. By completing an order with us, you understand and agree that this gives us and Australia Post liberty and permission to leave your order in a safe place unattended without the need of a signature at the delivery location. By granting us authority to leave, our delivery service (Australia Post) and Willby’s are absolved of any responsibility or liability for your order from the moment it is delivered to your specified address.