We really apologise for the inconvenience this may cause, especially for our current customers, and rest assured that we’re working as hard as we can to get Willby’s back and running as quickly as we can, to support the families and bubs we’re here to serve.
Important regarding orders:
Any online or consult orders already submitted but not yet sent will be refunded. Our online store will be closed for orders from now onwards, and we won’t be taking consult bookings until further notice.
Qiara Pregnancy Breastfeeding Probiotic
Qiara Pregnancy Breastfeeding Probiotic is taken by mums during pregnancy and while lactating to support a healthy gut & breast milk microbiome. It may help suppress the bacteria that can cause breastfeeding complications and mastitis. Taken from 32 weeks of pregnancy and throughout the duration of breastfeeding. It may help to lay the foundations for a healthy infant microbiome, digestive function, nervous system and immune function.
Clinical trials indicate that Qiara Pregnancy Breastfeeding Probiotic may help to:
- Maintain a healthy microflora, important for you and your baby
- Restore the balance of good bacteria in breastmilk that may have been reduced by antibiotics or other factors
- Relieve or reduce symptoms of mild mastitis
- Reduce the recurrence of mild mastitis, especially after a course of antibiotics
- Improve general digestive and gut health for both mum and baby when taken by mum
- Ideal for mums recovering from C-Section and antibiotic use, may help prevent mild mastitis and breast pain.