Willby’s is a business within the setting of a compounding pharmacy, providing a unique tailored solution to support parents in the relief of colic. Our employees are experienced in infant health and development, and provide information, support, and care for families during this time. The Willby’s team are dedicated in providing a traditional pharmacy approach that specialises in solutions for colic so that families can enjoy this early period with their infants.
To equip parents with the solutions to relieve the impact of colic, so families can be families.
Our staff are expected to demonstrate and uphold the values of Willby’s
- Families are the reason we are here – they are the focus of what we do
- What we do is as important as how we do things. Respect, support, and compassion go hand in hand with knowledge, skills and wisdom. Safety and care of babies and staff are fundamental
- Excellence is the standard we work to everyday. Through research and education, we raise the bar for tomorrow.
- We work together. We play vital roles in a team that achieves extraordinary results
- Our leadership shares ideas and demonstrates behaviours that inspire others to follow
ABOUT THE ROLE
Willby’s is a vibrant, new concept pharmacy located in the Eastern suburbs, 20km from Melbourne CBD and located in close proximity to Eastlink with goods access to public transport.
- This is a part- time role in our purpose-built lab and dispensary, operating in the infant and maternal health space
- Reviewing and recommending initial doses and dose changes for infants based on consult information
- Processing and dispensing of Willby’s formulation
- Scope for non-sterile compounding role with training from accredited providers
- Access to on-site support from other pharmacists, and on-the-job training provided to the successful candidate
- Providing advice and support regarding symptoms and medication in response to parent enquiries concerning their infants
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Valid and current registration as a Pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Retail experience with product sales and growing product lines
- Interest in growing skills in the non-sterile compounding space
- Flexibility and a positive attitude to work
- Ability to communicate with sensitivity and inform new mothers about their newborn, infant and related products as part of our values
If you feel like this role could be for you then apply now!